Also served daily:
Pizza, paninis, sausage rolls, jacket potatoes, pasta, sandwiches and salad bar
The Salad Bar
Quarrydale has invested in a new separate canteen, to encourage healthier eating. This canteen enables students to have the opportunity to decide and create their own salad boxes. The canteen also comes with its own seating and tables, along with air‐conditioning and two plasma screens.
When are the canteens open?
- 7.45 – 8.35 From 7.45 the canteen is open to provide students breakfast from a range of hot drinks, sausage cobs and bacon barns, cereal and toast.
- 9.45 – 10.00 The canteen is open during break time, and will serve the same drinks and foods as breakfast time, along with cheese on toast and cheese pittas.
- 12.00 – 12.40 The canteen is open for the entire lunch time. Students can choose from a 2 course meal, or jacket potatoes, pasta and other supplements.
- The salad bar canteen is open during break and lunch time. It also sells sandwiches and other savory and sweet snacks.
- Dalestorth Bakery
- Bates farm shop
- Haynes fruit and veg merchants